NOTHING HERE IS IMPORTANT

There is nothing for you here. The only things that follow are contradictions and confusion.

Thursday 11 February 2010

If only...

Thank god you are better than me. Honestly I don’t know what I would do without you, or even what the world would do without you. Trying to imagine a world without you is like trying to imagine how a shark would ballroom dance. Inconceivable is the word that springs to mind.
If you weren’t around to fuck your opinions down our throats and rant about every miniscule little thing that you believe everybody cares to hear, under the assumption that anything you say is correct without any sense of perspective or ability to see things from any angle other than your own then the world would surely fall apart without your presence. You are the verbal equivalent of a punch to the throat.
If only there were more people like you, enlightened with the ability to spit on us and our every attempt to better ourselves through social activities and creative outputs. If only we all realised that we were just base life forms, doomed to live a meaningless existence under your shadow. If only we were smart like you, capable of thinking for ourselves without the need for you to tell us how stupid and disgusting we are for even living.
I guess what I’m trying to say is that your inflated sense of self is a pleasure to listen to, and by pleasure I of course mean annoyance and when I say annoyance I mean I would rather wrench myself in the teeth than listen to your boring as fuck, dumb opinions. I don’t mean to be rude, but someone should also point out that you have a stupid whiny voice and you whistle through your two front teeth whenever you make a “th” sound.